Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

While i think the voice acting delivery and timing could be improved, the humor was top notch! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Also, the kid's leg hitting him at the end was a nice touch.

Man-go Ep 1: Orange-in Story (Part 1) Man-go Ep 1: Orange-in Story (Part 1)

Love the concept and character design! The quality of the voice levels felt a bit off between characters but everything else was really good! Looking foward to see more Man-Go.

caleblemaster49 responds:

Thanks man!

Mountain And Man Mountain And Man

I saw the roughs on patreon and was excited to see this finished.
Looks really good dude! The talking hands were hilarious.

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Thanks dude!

A Very "Jack and Liane Vampire Hunters" Christmas A Very "Jack and Liane Vampire Hunters" Christmas

This was really fun! Love your style an humor as always. ALSO so damn cool you got Dom on this!!! Happy holidays and happy new years. Cant wait for more MoshBits.

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Yeah I was stoked that he was down to be in this. He did such a good job.

Cocoa and Sugarplum Cocoa and Sugarplum

10/10 would kiss again!

cecameron responds:

There's plenty of kisses for everyone!!

PAYDAY PAYDAY

This was pretty good! Really liked your visual style. The shift to creepy really caught me off guard in a pretty effective way.

Father-Son Bonding Father-Son Bonding

This gave me a good laugh! Nice work!

Monkey Vampire Monkey Vampire

This is the kind of crazy stuff that makes me love this website. Great(disturbing) job, love your work!

noiserover responds:

Thank you!

'Cereal Weirdness' 'Cereal Weirdness'

Dang that was great! loved all the fake cereal brands you created. Can't wait to get my free Air in my Stone Flakes.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks SuperPhil!, I guess the part of designing the boxes was the main reason I stayed with this idea, hehh, makes me wish to make more for something else.

Tech-Savvy Tektiti Tech-Savvy Tektiti

This was fantastic! Loved the character design and overall look of this animation.
Pretty impressive how much you managed to get done in just 3 weeks.