All 30 art Reviews

More Friends! More Friends!

Love this! The thing I love about this game having no official art other than the sprites is that everybody has a different way to interpret the characters. This might be one of my favorite I've seen yet!

IkaroTsubasa responds:

Thanks a lot! Me too, love the vision of other artists on those characters, haha!

And about official art, maybe we could consider the clay models made for the game promos and that are figurines as well and Lucas render on Smash Bros as official artworks.

16 Gremlin Diva 16 Gremlin Diva

Ahhhh this looks wayy cool! Love the lil Doritos gremlins.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. Isn't she mischievous...?

The man with the burnt face The man with the burnt face

Crime may be a shit, but this drawing certainly is not. Happy Pico day!

Marklikeart responds:

Crime is shit that needs wiping up! Happy Pico day!

Midna Midna

Looks awesome! I love the pose you picked.

Buckycarbon responds:

Thanks! Midna is a feisty sort, I think "I'mma punch you" works well in this case

Trumpbotnik Trumpbotnik

"Grab em by the PIGNAS" -Donald "Evo" Robotrump

Joking aside this looks great!

Mei Mei

A-Mei-sing!

Are you determined to give us candy? Are you determined to give us candy?

Man love this! So many cool costume mashups. I especially like the 7 grandad reference haha.
Also <3 NoMancer, thanks for making him part of the party! : D

I appreciate it. :)

P***y Grab P***y Grab

That hair animation is so smooth! This Gif is the best thing to come out of this US election.

Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle

Looking great as always! This is actually making me really intrigued to check out the actual game.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Sentry Knights Tactics and Castle Crashers are awesome due to it's cartoony look. Thank you. :)

Clock Day Pinball Edition Clock Day Pinball Edition

This looks crazy rad! Kinda wish i'd done something for ClockDay now... may B have mercy on me.
Good job on this! : D

ScepterDPinoy responds:

The letter B is the awesome reminder when life is tough. Thinking that particular letter boost our confidence. :)